I feel like I have been spending a lot of cash this month to really try and replace stuff that no longer fits properly. I am just about to hit the one year post partum mark, and while I really need to get into better shape, which would probably result in some weight loss, I need clothes for now. I think this month it's mostly basics that I'd been holding off on and then a few final winter purchases--boots, all the boots.
- A pair of black clog boots from Old Navy for $35 are like the ones I want from Dansko and Swedish Hasbeen at a quarter or less of the price. Now, I need to cull my boots collection because see #2
- A pair of black motorcycle hybrid Chelsea style boots from Old Navy for $25 were a good deal. I feel like I just needed a simple pair of go with everything boots that didn't have cutouts or giant laces up the front (i.e. my cutout booties and my combat boots).
- A pair of black leggings from Torrid for $20 were lacking in my closet. I have been trying to find good leggings for months and these fit well and are super comfortable.
- A pair of workout capris from Sam's Club for $10 were another "I need this" purchase. I don't have a lot of work out/hang out pants that fit, and these are so comfortable. I hate to work out in tight pants-it's not motivating, just humiliating.
- A grey pullover hoodie from Sam's Club for $15 is not covered in paint or logos. I have not got a lot of warm hoodie casual type cover ups, so this has already gotten lots of use.